New Delhi [India], Sep 13 (ANI/NewsSee): Modicare Limited, one of the fastest growing direct selling companies in India, today announced the launch of Well Sports, a range of products specially designed to complement the goals fitness for athletes and people with an active lifestyle. This launch marks Modicare Limited’s foray into the growing sports nutrition space as the brand takes a head start in strengthening and expanding its presence in the wellness segment. Driven by solid scientific research and innovation, the Well Sports range aims to provide optimal benefits and results for people committed to an active lifestyle.
Health consciousness has evolved significantly in India over the past few years, with increasing emphasis on diets, lifestyle and supplements. A recent Nutritional Outlook article indicates that the sports nutrition market is expected to grow at a 9.5% annual growth rate and reach $15 billion by 2026. Although sports nutrition is important for athletes, the consumer demand for the category among young people, many of whom are ready to become a fitter version of themselves by pursuing an active lifestyle. Aligned with this trend, Well Sports by Modicare Limited resonates with the demands and preferences of contemporary consumers. The new line addresses the three key principles of sports nutrition – Nourishment, Hydration and Recovery across its diverse line of products. The range is a mix of interesting products that meet different needs such as pre-workout, intra-workout and post-workout and are specifically designed to support muscle recovery and repair, improve athletic performance, support building muscle mass, improving power and increasing endurance. before, during and after training.
Read also | Infosys warns employees against moonlighting; Said that double employment can lead to dismissal.
Announcing the launch, Samir Modi, Founder and Managing Director of Modicare Limited, said: “As a customer-centric brand, driven by innovation, Modicare is extremely proud to bring to market products that have not only met specific consumer needs, but exceeded expectations. In line with our commitment to help our consumers lead healthier lives, we launched Well Sports. Sports nutrition is a growing segment today and our Well Sports range offers a comprehensive offering of high performance products that have been designed to power athletes and those with an active lifestyle. Well Sports products comply with international standards, contain no banned substances and are gluten-free. We hope Well Sports will gain momentum as more people move towards an active lifestyle.
Modicare’s Well Sports range offers scientifically developed, performance-oriented products that are free of any banned substances, vegetarian and gluten-free. Raw materials are sourced from some of the world’s leading suppliers and are manufactured in ISO and GMP certified facilities. With this extensive range, Modicare Limited strives to ensure that today’s consumers get maximum benefit as the brand urges them to be a fitter version of themselves. Modicare Limited therefore challenges consumers to Recover, Recover and Redo by asking the question – Hai Dum as part of the launch campaign.
Read also | Bayern Munich vs Barcelona, UEFA Champions League 2022-23 Free Live Streaming Online: How to Watch UCL Match Live Stream on TV and Football Score Updates in IST?.
Modicare meets all nutritional needs whether before, during or after training with its scientifically developed Well Sports range.
Pre-workout: Before training, the body needs energy to improve its physical performance. Well Sports L Carnitine meets pre-workout energy needs by converting stored fat into energy.
– Well Sports L Carnitine: Priced at Rs 2,499/- (500ml), it comes with a fast-absorbing formula that helps transport long-chain fatty acids to cells. It helps boost fat metabolism, eliminate muscle fatigue and burn body fat faster. The low-calorie formula supports weight management goals and helps fuel performance by improving energy levels. This product is available in two exciting flavors Fruit Punch and Citrus.
Intra Workout: During training, the body needs energy, electrolytes and nutrients to replenish essential salts/fluids to the body for faster recovery. Well Sports BCAA Advanced and Well Sports Isotonic help restore energy and promote muscle recovery.
– Well Sports BCAA Advanced: Priced at Rs 2,200/- (250g), it is an intra-workout drink for endurance and faster muscle recovery during workouts that helps in protein synthesis so that the body creates more muscle protein. It hydrates muscles, boosts endurance, improves energy levels and reduces fatigue. Well Sports BCAA Advanced aids in faster training recovery and is available in 2 exciting flavors, Litchi Delight and Tangy Orange.
– Well Sports Isotonic – Priced at Rs 799/- (1kg), the product provides instant energy before and even during workouts, recharges electrolytes, provides glucose which is a vital fuel for the human body and helps in a faster recovery. It is easily soluble in water and comes in three exciting flavors, Litchi Delight, Mango Blast and Citrus.
Post-workout: After training, the body is tired and the muscles need to refuel to recover faster. The following products help build endurance, gain muscle mass and promote faster muscle recovery after training.
– Well Sports Performance Whey Protein: Priced at Rs 8,999/- (2kg), this is a high-quality, well-balanced whey protein formula with all essential amino acids, natural BCAAs, glutamine and added vitamins. The easily digestible formula aids in faster muscle recovery and repair by building muscle mass, increasing muscle size and minimizing muscle wastage. The two exclusive flavors, Mango Twist and Chocolate Delight support the immune system and also help manage body weight in addition to helping build muscle.
– Well Sports Performance Whey Protein Isolate: Priced at Rs 9,949/- (2kg), this is a 100% whey protein isolate with 90% protein content. The post-workout formula helps improve workout performance by promoting muscle mass growth, reducing muscle breakdown and accelerating post-workout muscle recovery. Well Sports Performance Whey Protein Isolate is available in two delicious Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Fusion flavors.
– Well Sports Super Mass Gainer: Priced at Rs 4,199/- (3kg), the product meets the high calorie needs of those looking for weight gain with muscle gain and muscle recovery. It is specially designed to provide rapid workout recovery, reduce muscle cramps, improve workout performance and delay muscle fatigue to achieve a healthy weight with a balanced diet. Available in Banana Twist and Chocolate Supreme flavors.
– Well Sports 100% Micronized Creatine: Priced at Rs 2,199/- (250g), the post-workout formula improves muscle energy and power. It helps improve athletic performance and eliminate muscle fatigue by building endurance and muscle strength. This product is flavorless, sugar-free, dairy-free and soy-free.
All products in the Well Sports range are available nationwide through Modicare Consultants.
Modicare is one of the leading direct selling companies in India and the pioneer of the direct selling industry in India. Modicare was also ranked 5th among the 75 Best Mid-Sized Workplaces in India in 2022 by the Great Place to Work® Institute for the third consecutive year. Great Place to Work® Institute has also recognized Modicare Limited as one of the top companies among the Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces in Asia for two consecutive years, 2021 and 2022, and among India’s Top 10 Workplaces for in 2021. In addition, Modicare has also been identified among the best places to work in the FMCG industry for two consecutive years, 2020 and 2021.
Today, the company has over 53 Lakh direct sellers and 2,00,000 new direct sellers are joining every month. Modicare offers more than 350 products, more than 725 references in 14 categories: personal care, well-being, consumer durables, skin care, colored cosmetics, food and beverages, home care, car care, laundry care, technology, jewelry, watches, divine and agriculture. It has a national presence through its more than 12,000 distribution points and its 55 Modicare centers.
For more information, visit www.modicare.com
This story was provided by NewsSee. ANI shall in no way be responsible for the content of this article. (ANI/NewsSee)
(This is an unedited and auto-generated story from syndicated newsfeed, LatestLY staff may not have edited or edited the body of the content)