Plugin: Hot Date
Do you schedule entries, or otherwise modify the Entry Date field? Do you sometimes forget a leading zero, for example, to create a valid, two-digit hour field? Hot Date is just what you need: drop-down time selectors in 12-hour format along with a few other features that make setting the date a breeze!
The screenshot at the right tells the story of Hot Date, before and after!
- Schedule according to the 12-hour clock with am/pm selectors you’re familiar with, rather than 24-hour time.
- Disable the “seconds” display because, really, does it matter what second you publish at? (A selectable option.)
- Work with an abbreviated minute list in five-minute increments. (A selectable option.)
- Refresh the time to be current with the green arrows button.
Looking for support? Use the Helpdesk.
- Movable Type 5.x
- Movable Type 4.x (Optional: Config Assistant 2.x)
- Movable Type 3.3x supported with an older version of Hot Date
Get Hot Date
Hot_Date_MT3.3.zip for Movable Type 3.3x is also available; note that this version is not supported at all because of its age.