How Do You Use Better File Uploader?
Published on July 29, 2006 at 12:51 PM EST
In the Discussions category.
Tell us more about your favorite entree.
- Do you mostly upload photos, or other files?
- If photos, do you use them to build a gallery of some sort, or just the occasional photo to add to an entry? (A link to an example would be great!)
- Do you upload to a specific directory? Do you upload with the year/month/ structure appended?
- Do you prefer to be shown the HTML, or have a new entry created?
- Do you create a thumbnail for your image upload? Always, or just sometimes?
- What size thumbnail do you make, and which sizing option do you use? Or would you prefer not to have the sizing automated?
- Do you use the For Photo Gallery button?
- Do you normally use the Popup or Embedded buttons?
- On the Show HTML screen, do you like having the HTML selected with one click? Or would you prefer this to be an option?
I’d love to hear any other details about how you use BFU, too.
2006/08/04: Just a quick update to say that I appreciate the feedback I’ve gotten, and would appreciate more—both here and on the Feature Requests entry. In case you haven’t figured it out, I’m working on Better File Uploader 2.0. I have a lot of work left to do, but am trying to build it to meet all of our needs. Chances are good that those who leave feedback are also going to be asked to be a BFU2 beta tester… interested?