Can You Identify the Taglines?
Published on October 27, 2005 at 8:18 PM EST
In the Discussions category.
Would you like a little entertainment while you’re dining?
If you’ve visited the front page of this site, you’ve seen the taglines. They’re all plays on quotes from movies and TV. Do you know what they’re from? There are a few that should jump right out to almost everybody, and a few are more obscure. Can you identify them?
- Who’s gonna turn down Movable Type? It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious. It’s very refreshing!
- Call me Type. Movable Type. I’ll have a martini. Shaken, not stirred.
- The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of Movable Type.
- Ray, when someone asks if you’re using Movable Type, you say “Yes”!
- I love the smell of Movable Type in the morning.
- You’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I run Movable Type?” Well, do ya, punk?
- Movable Type, you’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?
- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Movable Type.
- I can’t believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We’re looking up “Movable Type” in the dictionary.
- There are two types of people in this world: those who like Movable Type and those who don’t.
Do you have any suggestions for other quotes that would make good taglines?